Student Travel Grants
We are pleased to offer travel grants to students interested in attending the 2017 University of Minnesota Plant Breeding Symposium!
To be considered for a travel grant you must be willing to give a 10 minute talk and/or a poster presentation. The committee will decide which abstracts are selected for talks, and which abstracts are selected for poster presentations.
Please complete the Abstract Submission Formto be considered.
Please note these specific points as you complete your application:
- Application Deadline: February 27th at 11:59 PM Central Time
- Travel Grant Amount: Flexible, $300-600 Depending on your travel distance
- International Students: You are welcome to apply, please specify additional travel funds in your grant if necessary
- Award Notification: February 22nd via email
- Symposium Date: Workshop- March 23rd, Symposium- March 24th (Please plan on attending both events)
Hotel accommodations will be made for travel grant awardees by the committee at the Radisson Hotel in Roseville, MN.